Please note that the 2023 AGM of the Inventors Association of Australia (SA) Inc., was held on July 20th, 2023
19 on Green Community Centre,
19 Green Street, Brompton. SA 5007
This meeting will include:
- Selection of the Returning Officer (Prior to meeting if possible)
- The Chairperson (President) welcomes all present
- All mobiles are to be set to silent or turned off – Thank you
- Facilities and exits
- Any proxies are listed here
- Reading and acceptance of the minutes of the previous AGM.
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Membership Secretary’s report
- The Chairperson hands over meeting control to the Returning Officer
– The Returning Officer declares all committee positions vacant
– Reminder that only financial members can vote (if a vote is required).
- The election of offices of the Executive and Committee Members, including but not limited to:
- Committee Member – Membership Secretary
- Committee Member – Guest Speaker Coordinator
- General Committee Member(s)
- Members are now asked to vote that the new committee be elected.
- The Returning Officer welcomes the new committee.
- Meeting control returned to new President.
– The President to thank the Returning Officer.
- Any other business.
- AGM close
Documents relevant to this meeting:
If you are a financial member and would like to be part of the IAA(SA) Inc committee, please open/download and fill in the 2nd signature position of the following form, presented here in .PDF format.
This should then be forwarded (at least 7 days prior to the AGM) to the current President (email@example.com) or posted to:
Inventors Association of Australia (SA) Inc.
PO Box 135
Mitcham Shopping Centre, SA, 5062
Committee Member Nomination Form
Forms will also be available at the meetings prior to the AGM and at the actual AGM.
This document is to be part of the Other Business at the 2023 IAA(SA) Inc AGM:
Changes to the Rules, presented by Eric Rodda (President) and to be ratified by the members:
Copies will also be available at the actual AGM.