Please note that the 2023 AGM of the Inventors Association of Australia (SA) Inc., will be held during the later part of 2023 – the date to be determined.
19 on Green Community Centre,
19 Green Street, Brompton. SA 5007
This meeting will include:
- The Chairperson (President) welcomes all present
- Any proxies are listed here
- Reading and acceptance of the minutes of the previous AGM.
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Other reports
– Membership Secretary’s report
- The Chairperson hands over meeting control to the Returning Officer
– The Returning Officer declares all committee positions vacant
– Reminder that only financial members can vote (if a vote is required).
- The election of offices of the Executive and Committee Members, including but not limited to:
- Vice President
- Committee Member – Membership Secretary
- Committee Member – Guest Speaker Coordinator
- General Committee Member(s)
- Members are now asked to vote that the new committee be elected.
- The Returning Officer welcomes the new committee.
- Meeting control returned to new President.
– The President to thank the Returning Officer
- Any other business.
- AGM close
Documents relevant to this meeting:
If you are a financial member and would like to be part of the IAA(SA) Inc committee, please open/download and fill in the 3rd signature position of the following form, presented here in .PDF or .DOC formats.
This should then be forwarded (at least 7 days prior to the AGM) to the current President (firstname.lastname@example.org) or posted to:
Inventors Association of Australia (SA) Inc.
PO Box 135
Mitcham Shopping Centre, SA, 5062
Forms will also be available at the meetings prior to the AGM and at the actual AGM.